Women in Media Queensland is hosting its first national conference at Bond University and The Star Gold Coast on October 27 and 28, 2017.
The theme is: Media is changing … you can too!
Meet some of the country’s most experienced and influential leaders.
- Empowered and inspired by other women and men in our industry
- Educated on practical topics including legal tips on contracts, superannuation and changing career paths
- Equipped with a working toolkit to help you go forward in a digital age
Most importantly, we’re bringing women in media together from around Australia so you can share your experiences and stories with each other on the fabulous Gold Coast, which is famous for fun.
It will be hosted by Bond University on the Gold Coast, with a star-studded farewell lunch held at The Star Gold Coast.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Caroline Jones, AO – Women In Media Australia Patron
- Tracey Spicer – Author, journalist
- Sarah Ferguson – ABC Four Corners presenter
- Claire Bradley – Associate Publisher Homes – NewsLifeMedia
- Kathy Lipari – Executive Editor, News360
- Peter Tonagh – CEO Foxtel
- Joe Hildebrand – Studio 10
- Christine Middap – Editor, The Weekend Australian Magazine
- Kimberley Porteous –Content Strategy, ABC
- Sandy Bresic – Creative Director, The Weekend Australian
Now more than ever, you need to be .. equipped, empowered and inspired.
Early Bird Special: $245